What is Network protocols ?
Network protocol defines rules for communication between network devices generally use packet switching techniques to send and receive messages in the form of packets. Many of different computer network protocols have been developed each designed for specific purposes and environments uses.
How To Network Protocols Are Use:
Modern operating systems as Microsoft Windows contain built in services that implement support for some network protocols. Applications like Web browsers contain software libraries that support the high level protocols necessary for that application to function. Some lower level TCP/IP support is implemented in directly hardware (silicon chipsets) for improved performance.
Types of Networking Protocol:
Let's know types of Internet protocols I hope it's very important both type of tech lovers Ethical Hackers and Network Engineers:
- Bluetooth protocols
- Fibre Channel network protocols
- Internet Protocol Suite or TCP/IP model or TCP/IP stack
- OSI protocols family of information exchange standards developed jointly by the ISO and the ITU-T
- Routing protocols
- FTP File Transfer Protocol
- SMTP Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Telnet Telephone Network
- HTTP Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
- HTTPs Secure Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
- SFTP Secure File Transfer Protocol
- SSL Secure Socket Layer
- List of IP protocol numbers, protocol numbers used in the Protocol field of the IPv4 header and the Next Header field of IPv6 header
- Yahoo! Messenger, underlying protocol used by the Yahoo messenger
- RTPS protocol, an interoperability protocol
- SSH Secure Shell
- TLS Transport Layer Security
- POP post office protocol
- E6 Ethernet globalization protocols
- NTP Network time protocol
- PPP Point to Point Protocol
Now it's your time to share your view about the post. Stay with us, you can also search for other interesting post of our team.