What should you do if you have forgotten or lost your WordPress Admin password ? also if you don’t know one of either your username or your email?
You must search every where on internet and try lot's of method to reset you password and if failed via all the method than just try some of simple steps and reset WordPress password without head pain.
Before continue with this trick you must have admin/cpanel access to your server.
Reset WordPress Admin Password Easily From Database:
- Login to your server admin account (cPanel, Hsphere, Plesk, etc.)
- Open up PHP MyAdmin.
- Open up your WordPress Database.
- Don't panic when you see the complicated screen.
- Click on wp_users in the left hand column.
- Choose browse from the top menu.
- You will see all your users with usernames and passwords.
- (You can see the password, but don't change password directly because it's encrypted form so easy to change username and eamil as per your need and reset password from email id.).
- After all necessary modification. Go back to WordPress admin login screen.
- Request a new password.
Enjoy ! stay with us...