Then you come to a right place, I'M going to share you instructions about virus removal.
What is Delta Search Hijacker ?
- A parasitic Browser Hijacker
- Show numerous annoying advertisements
- Logs your internet browsing history
- Replace (hijack) your browser homepage
- May spread additional spyware
- May Violates your privacy and compromises your security
Delta Search Hijacker Removal :
1: Remove Delta Search and related programs from control panel and browser plugins :
From Internet explorer:
- Click arrow on the right of search box
- Do following: On IE8-9 choose Manage Search providers, On ie7 click change search defaults
- Remove the Delta-search.com from the list
From Firefox :
- Enter “about:config” in url bar. This will open settings page
- Type “Keyword.url” in the search box. Right click it & reset it.
- Type “browser.search.defaultengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it.
- Type “browser.search.selectedengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it.
- Search for ‘browser.newtab.url’. Right-click and reset. This will make sure that the search page won’t launch on each new tab.
From Google Chrome:
- Click 3 horizontal lines icon on browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Select Basics ->Manage Search engines
- Remove unnecessary search engines from list
- Go back to settings. On Startup choose open blank page ( you can remove undesired pages from the set pages link too).
Download AdwCleaner on the desktop. Launch the program and click on Remove and for the scan to be completed. You may need to restart the computer after the scan. Once the removal is complete, a report will be generated of spywares.
Note : Never download programs offered through advertisements or suspicious