But there are many more possibilities...
U can also play multiplayer LAN games by connecting 2 or more computer using AD HOC facility in ur PC with windows 7
Let me explain in detail..
Following Things u need beofre playing a Multiplayer game via a wireless network...
- A PC with WLAN (most of the Laptops now carry a built in WLAN)
- A game with multiplayer capability
Follow below steps:
Switch ON ur WLAN(wifi)
Now u have to create a WLAN ad hoc network.
Go to control panel
Network and sharing center->Setup a connection or Network.
- A new window pops up....scroll down u'll see SETUP AD HOC Network,click on it
click on Next.
- It will ask for the name of the network..give a name of ur choice...for a instance take it as My Network.
In the password block ,enter the password of the network (You will need this password to connect to ur PC from other PC)
And click on next, finally a WALNnetwork is ready to get connected...
- i.e My Network will appear on here..click on it and select CONNECT....